LIFE Wellness Program
LIFE by Select Rehabilitation (Living Well, Involved, Fulfilled and Energized) Wellness Program engages the seven components of wellness in a positive environment with education, resources, motivation and encouragement to help an individual rise to a level of personal wellness.
The following goals are accomplished with LIFE:
- Improves quality of life through proactive health monitoring, including cardiovascular fitness, muscle tone, circulation, strength, bone health, and balance. Proactive health monitoring is achieved through:
- Senior Fitness Testing
- Health Education Classes
- VST Balance Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- VST Balance is an automated fall-risk assessment tool that utilizes AI with machine vision to objectively identify deficits in balance, gait, and function – the three main indicators of fall risk.
- Promotes socialization in the community.
- Allows guests to age in place in their own home environment.